|Our Education||Bachelor's Degree in Elementary Education||Bachelor's Degree in Political Science & Nursing|
|Our Professions||Training Program Manager||Registered Nurse|
|Our Racial Background||Caucasian ||American Indian|
|Some of Ray & Sherrill's Favorites
|Type of Music||90's Alternative & Grunge||Mostly Country, R&B, Christian, Oldies, and 80's or 90's|
|Movie or TV Show||Seinfeld||Life|
|Game||The card game, Euchre||Monopoly Deal|
|Place Visited||Biltmore Estate||Biltmore Estate|
|More About Our Family
|Things we love to do as a family|
• Explore North Carolina
• Board games before bedtime
• Watch movies or funny YouTube videos
• After-school snacks at Chick-fil-a
• Church functions, like ice cream socials, Christmas Festival of Lights, & Trunk-or-Treat
• Sherrill has 5 sisters and 3 nieces and ALL of their names start with “Sh.”
• Ray likes to collect and learn about men’s colognes.
• Homemade holiday potlucks
• Family shopping trip on the Friday after Thanksgiving
• Christmas Eve party with games
• Mountain cabin trips in Tennessee with Ray’s family
Lucy is our sweet dog who loves to play and be included in everything we do.
|We Prefer a Child Who Is...
|Age of Child|
Newborn up to 2 years old
Either boy or girl
We're truly thankful for your time to consider us as possible adoptive parents for your child. If you have questions or want to talk, we'd love to hear from you! Our whole family is excited to embrace and welcome the child we adopt. We'd enjoy getting to know you and the type of relationship you'd like to have after the adoption. You would always hold a special place in our family! We'd be honored and excited to share our lives with your child.