Are You Interested in Adopting an African American Baby or Older Child?
Our program can help make that happen!
Apply today here!
African American Enrichment Program
A program to help qualified families adopt African American newborns, children, and sibling groups.
- Lifetime Adoption facilitates 140 adoptions a year!
- Lifetime has more birth mothers asking for black adoptive parents for their children than any other organization.
- Lifetime has successfully placed many children with loving families through this program, including twins!
- Lifetime has placed healthy newborns with families in as few as seven days after signing up.
- Lifetime has a strong and successful record of building families through adoption since 1986.
- Lifetime has helped to develop this program so that families can afford to begin their adoption for as little as $2,000 to start.
In this program we are seeking adoptive parents who are ready to adopt and who meet the needs of the birth mothers. We have birth mothers waiting now to choose families. While we cannot accept everyone who applies, we are in desperate need of African American and biracial families.
Can It Really Help Us Build Our Family?
Yes! We are having successful adoptions through our program and we can help you too. Visit our Newly Adopted page to see photos of babies adopted recently.
How do I learn more?
You can complete our free online application by clicking this link. You will need to attach a photo of yourself to complete your application. If you are accepted into the program, we will schedule a personalized phone conference with you before sending you a contract.
We would be happy to speak to you on the phone anytime: (530) 271-1740.