Meet Dylan: We have a gentle and compassionate son, Dylan, who loves science and math! We love to spend time together in the backyard bird watching, barbecuing, playing soccer, and swimming. He has always wanted a sibling, so much so that he will describe his cousin as his brother when he talks about him.
We love to:
• Garden and complete landscaping projects.
• Play with our dog and teach her new tricks.
• Play board games on “Friday Family Fun Night.”
• Take road trips to visit new cities and try new cuisines.
• Explore new museums, aquariums, and other attractions.
• Take a family trip to the beach every year!
Extended Family: Excitement is never-ending at our home and our extended family recognizes that; they often come over to join in the fun. We always gather for all of the major holidays. Melinda’s sister lives five minutes away and we see her and her family often. Karl comes from a much larger extended family who often travel to us from different parts of the country.