|Our Education||Bachelors of Science, Mechanical Engineering Technology||Masters of Physical Therapy|
|Our Professions||Engineer||Physical Therapist|
|Our Racial Background||Caucasian ||American Indian/Caucasian|
|Some of Eric & Kayla's Favorites
|Food||Steak AND Tacos||Tacos|
|TV Show||Parks and Rec||Friends|
|Ice Cream||Bluebell Homemade Vanilla||Cookies and Cream|
|Vacation destination||Skiing||The Beach|
|More About Our Family
|A Typical Weekend For Us|
We always plan on sleeping in on Saturdays but usually one of our children will wake us around 7:00 AM! From there, they will usually talk us into making pancakes or a trip to the donut shop. We lounge around the house in our PJs and watch cartoons before the kids' sporting events. After their games, we usually come home and watch our favorite college sports team. The kids will play outside in some way, either in our cul-de-sac or at the local park. On Sundays we go to church and then eat lunch at Kayla's parent's house and the cousins play together. Sunday nights are busy prepping for school the next day.
We are Christian and active members of our church. We believe God wants us to show love and compassion to everyone and calls on us to care for children in need. Eric volunteers on the tech team and helps run the sound board for service. Kayla volunteers teaching children's church.
- Kayla has ran 5 Half Marathons and Eric has ran 2 Marathons and several Half Marathons
- Eric has completed a Half Ironman
- We love to travel and have a United States "scratch-off" state map that we are currently working on completing
- Kayla's first job was at a Sno Cone Shack while Eric worked on a Ranch and at a Lumber Yard in high school.
- We have been sky-diving together....once is enough!
|Our Family Traditions|
Living in such close proximity to our family means we have many opportunities to include them in our family traditions.
- Easter Egg Hunts with Cousins
- Neighborhood 4th of July Parade and getting sprayed by the Firetruck
- Halloween Chili Dinner and Trick-or-Treating
- Annual Visits to Santa
- Christmas Eve Church and Celebration with Grandparents
|We Prefer a Child Who Is...
|Age of Child|
Newborn-2 Years old
Either boy or girl
We would love to partner with you in providing a loving home to a child. Our boys are so excited to be big brothers. Adoption is common in our family we are blessed to have family that know what we are going through and can be a support system for ourselves, our future child, and their birth mom. Our promise is to love this child unconditionally, provide quality education, and be examples of kindness and compassion. We look forward to getting to know you and building our relationship.