Are you thinking of placing your child for adoption?
You make the choices through Lifetime Adoption. Open adoption through Lifetime gives you the opportunity to make the choices that will affect you and your child.
For more than 20 years, Lifetime has helped thousands of women who have been where you are right now–women from all types of situations, from all racial backgrounds, and of all ages. We can help you, too.
You can choose:
- The family to adopt your child. Click here for families hoping to adopt an older child.
- To keep things completely confidential.
- To have contact in the future.
- Quality counseling from outside counselors.
- To apply for an educational scholarship through the Lifetime Foundation.
View Waiting Families
We have many families hoping to adopt an older child. We are very selective about the families we choose to work with in order to provide safe and successful adoptions.
Get Started With Your Adoption Plan
You can get started right away with an adoption plan by filling out this form online.
Read Stories of Children Placed through Lifetime
Read heart-warming stories about older children who have been placed into loving homes through Lifetime Adoption.