Services for Pregnant Women
Our Free Services to Birth Parents Include:
- 24 hour birth mother hot line to answer any questions you may have: Call or text us anytime, even right now! 1-800-923-6784
- Quality counseling, goal setting and confidential help with decision-making.
- Compassionate, personalized attention and support, regardless of your decision to adopt or parent.
- A nationwide selection of screened and qualified Adoptive Families who are interested in adopting an infant or older child.
- Adoptive Families of all religions, race and ages.
- The opportunity to choose your baby’s adoptive parents.
- The option to exchange on-going letters, photos, and to meet the adoptive family.
- Medical, legal, public aid and housing referrals.
- Assistance in avoiding having your children removed from your home by Child Protective Services.
- Transportation to your doctor’s office, by bus voucher or by an individual we call a “Birth Mother Angel”.
How Your Baby May Benefit From An Open Adoption:
- Knowing that he or she was loved enough to want the best for them.
- Knowledge of why he or she was adopted, because you cared.
- Opportunity to receive information about his or her biological family.
- Chance for the adoptive family to be able to share genealogy and medical information.
- Opportunity for ongoing communication with the birth family.
Education for a Lifetime
Birth mothers deserve the opportunity for a future after adoption in the same way they have ensured a healthy future for their child.
Find out more about this non-profit foundation.
We can help you 24/7 with confidential assistance day or night.
We are here to help you!
Lifetime provides all services free to birth parents.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or comments. We really do care about you.