|My Education||Firefighter/Paramedic certifications||High School|
|My Professions||Firefighter/Paramedic||Quality assurance of Fraud Investigative Analysts|
|My Racial Background||Caucasian ||Caucasian|
|Some of Kenny & Sarah's Favorites
|Dance Move||Funky Chicken||The Robot|
|Family activity ||Anything outdoors ||Gardening |
|Sport||Baseball and Football ||Basketball |
|Type of vacation||Camping ||Beach|
|More About My Family
|Why We're Hoping to Adopt:|
We have always wanted to be parents and, since we met 15 years ago, we have talked about adoption being a part of our lives. Even with years of trying to conceive unsuccessfully, it has not deterred us from wanting to be parents. We know in our hearts that adoption was always meant for us and we're thrilled to grow our little family and make everlasting memories together.
|Our Special Interests:|
We enjoy going on coffee dates and trying new restaurants together. We also love to cook together and try out new recipes every week. Finding new hiking trails and places to explore as well. During the winter here in Texas it doesn’t get much better than sitting by our fireplace with Sarah’s homemade hot chocolate and a great movie on. We also spend time with our fire family from Kenny’s firehouse and their family’s as well.
1. Sarah loves to read and has a large collection of books.
2. Kenny is quite the handyman and can fixed everything from cars to home repairs, and is a fabricator by nature.
3. Sarah love to work on puzzles, crosswords, and coloring books as well.
4. Kenny always has a project car he’s working on and has built over 20 cars so far, and counting.
5. Sarah was very active in technical theater in high school and helped build the set of the library from Beauty and the Beast.
6. Kenny was an honor student and co-captain for his high school lacrosse team and received a full scholarship to play in college.
7. Sarah’s homemade Mac-n-cheese is a favorite at the firehouse.
8. Kenny is always taking classes and pushing himself to learn more about the fire service and about life.
|What Our Friends Say About Us:|
Sarah: She is always looking out for others. She will not hesitate to bring you food when you need it and help out wherever she can. She is honest, intelligent, nurturing, and is always ready to go to the plant store. She’s the kind of person that you can always rely on. Plus, she always brings food up to the firehouse for the fire family when Kenny is on shift.
Kenny: He is hard working and will give you the shirt off his back. He never lets anything stop him from achieving his goals and is a protector by nature. He always puts his family first over his needs. He can fix anything and he’s a great cook as well! He’s adventurous, fun, outgoing and always seems to make friends wherever he goes. He’s the kind of person you call when you need anything because he will always drop what he’s doing to help.
Together: These two can accomplish anything together. They compliment each other perfectly and will be amazing parents!
|I Prefer a Child Who Is...
|Age of Child|
Newborn to 2 years old
Either boy or girl
Yes, up to 2 years old
Thank you for considering us as an adoptive family for your child. We have prayed and dreamed of raising a family together for many years and we're ready to share all that we have as parents. If you'd like an open adoption, we are happy to share updates as your child grows up, including photos, texts or calls, and even occasional visits. It would be great to know what you have in mind for this connection and learn about you and the life you want for your child. Ask Lifetime about us to set up a call or video chat! We hope to hear from you.