|Our Education||High School||Some College|
|Our Professions||Owner of a Construction Service Business||Vice President Sales|
|Our Racial Background||Caucasian||Caucasian|
|Some of Casey & Teri's Favorites
|Food||Mexican||Dessert, especially Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies or anything red velvet|
|Movie||Any comedy movie, like Beverly Hills Copy or National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation||Cheesy love stories or scary movies|
|Color||Green and Blue||Pink!|
|Music||Country||Country and Hip Hop|
|Hobbies||Anything outdoors!||Cooking, baking, shopping, & decorating|
|Outdoor Activity||Hunting or fishing||Swimming or being by the pool|
|Place to travel||Bahamas||Bahamas|
|More About Our Family
• We believe all people are created equally. We will raise your child to treat all people with kindness and respect.
• It is important to us to live a happy and healthy life. We try to enjoy all the adventures life has to offer.
• We care about providing a stable, loving home for our children. We will provide an environment where your child feels free to become who God made him or her to be!
Casey: I love to bowl, and play ping pong, pool, or darts (My wife says I always win at any game!), I also like to research, so I know a lot about random things.
Teri: I am known for having little dishes filled with candy year-round. (I love a late-night snack with my reality TV shows!)
Cason: Our favorite thing to do as a family is to jump on our trampoline together.
Family: Adoption is already a part of our extended family! We also LOVE having themed parties to celebrate birthdays and special get-togethers.
|Favorite Family Traditions|
• Sunday morning breakfasts at home
• Family Halloween costumes
• Birthday mornings with a candle in a breakfast Honeybun
• Family cousins trip for Spring Break
• Family-and-friends Easter egg hunts
• Big Fourth of July parties
• Christmas Eve sleep-overs with family, baking cookies for Santa (who leaves footprints and notes for the kids on Christmas morning).
• Annual trip to our family’s cabin in Colorado
|Friends say we are...|
Kind, fun, family-oriented, easy-to-trust, supportive, funny, hardworking, dedicated, and positive.
|We Prefer a Child Who Is...
|Age of Child|
Newborn up to 2 years old
Either boy or girl
Yes, open to siblings up to 2 years old
Thank you for learning more about our family! We hope to get to know you and to hear about the hopes you have for your child's future. If you'd like to talk or do a video call, we'd be honored to connect. We would love to give your child a devoted and loving family, and to share updates with you as your child grows up.