Services for Pregnant Women
Our Free Services to Birth Parents Include:
- 24 hour birthmother hot line to answer any questions you may have: 1-800-923-6784.
- Quality counseling, goal setting and confidential help with decision-making.
- Compassionate, personalized attention and support, regardless of your decision to adopt or parent.
- A nationwide selection of screened and qualified Adoptive Families who are interested in adopting an infant or older child.
- Adoptive Families of all religions, race and ages.
- The opportunity to choose your baby’s adoptive parents.
- The option to exchange on-going letters, photos, and to meet the adoptive family.
- Medical, legal, public aid and housing referrals.
- Assistance in avoiding having your children removed from your home by Child Protective Services.
- Transportation to your doctor’s office, by bus voucher or by an individual we call a “Birthmother Angel”.
How Your Baby May Benefit From An Open Adoption:
- Knowing that he or she was loved enough to want the best for them.
- Knowledge of why he or she was adopted, because you cared.
- Opportunity to receive information about his or her biological family.
- Chance for the adoptive family to be able to share genealogy and medical information.
- Opportunity for ongoing communication with the birth family.
Education for a Lifetime
Birthmothers deserve the opportunity for a future after adoption in the same way they have ensured a healthy future for their child.
Find out more about this non-profit foundation.
We can help you 24/7 with confidential assistance day or night.
We are here to help you!
Call us toll free at:
Lifetime provides all services free to birthparents.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or comments.We really do care about you.